Travel with Ease
Regardless if you’re traveling to the beach or heading to the mountains to ski, it is important to notate your debit card to avoid declines. Notating your debit card travel notification is simple. Please see Digital Banking Steps below:
- Login to Digital Banking.
2. On the left hand main menu, select the “More” option and then select the “Debit Card Management” widget.
3. Select the card you wish to edit. Please note: more than one card will appear if there is more than one user associated with the account.
4. Select Travel Notifications.
5. Select the dates of travel, update the location (international or domestic) and select “Save.”
Notifications must be submitted at least one business day before traveling.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact our Member Service Center at 570-961-5300 or email@example.com