Credit cards designed for security and convenience.
No Annual Fee
Cash Back Rewards**
No Cash Advance fee
Free Digital Banking
Our cards are designed with contactless payments and the highest end security, so you can make your purchases with ease. You can even connect them to your digital wallet for a faster checkout experience.
Benefits of a NET Credit Card
- Contactless Payments
- No annual fee
- No transaction fee
- No cash advance fee
- No minimum interest charge
- 0% APR* for 12 Months Balance Transfer for the First 90 Days***
- Low credit card rates
- Easy ATM access for quick cash using your VISA card
- Credit card protection with VISA purchase alerts
- EMV chip for enhanced security
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with Digital Banking
- Card works with Google Pay™, Apple Pay™ and Samsung Pay™
Types of Credit Cards
Rates as low as 11.99% APR*
You can earn up to $600 cash back** each year with NET’s Cash Back Rewards VISA Credit Card.
Rates as low as 10.99% APR*
NET’s Platinum VISA Credit Card is a standard credit card with a lower rate.
Rates as low as 14.99% APR*
A NET Secured VISA Credit Card will give you all the benefits and low rates of our traditional VISA card and will actually help you improve your credit rating if you make all of your payments on time. With a NET Secured VISA Credit Card you can make purchases you need without the added expense of a high interest rate or excess fees.
Rates as low as 14.99% APR*
Start building your credit with a low balance credit card. When starting college, having a NET Student VISA Credit Card can give you peace of mind in knowing you have funds available should a financial emergency arise.
Need help choosing the right card for you?
Keep Your NET Credit Card Safe
- Keep your cards safe. Don’t take all of your cards with you everywhere you go, rather take only the cards you need. Keep others safely locked away.
- Make strong passwords. Weak passwords are a goldmine for identity thieves. Don’t use the same password for multiple accounts.
- Report lost or stolen credit cards immediately by calling 1-888-297-3416
- Avoid giving your credit card information unless it’s to a trusted source.
- Be vigilant when using your credit card online. Avoid clicking on suspicious looking links. When shopping online, don’t allow sites to save your credit card information.
- Monitor your credit card transactions regularly and your billing statements each month.
- Review your credit reports regularly. Look for any discrepancies.
- Shred all papers with personal information before discarding them, such as old credit card statements.
- Protect your PIN number, don’t share it and don’t keep it with your card.
- Sign up for VISA Purchase Alerts now and receive real-time notifications regarding card use. It’s FREE and easy to use.
So Many Ways to Pay
When you have an account with NET, you have access to several different payment options!
Get your paycheck up to 2 Days Early!****
Looking for checking products?
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, digital banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don't send secure information
Leave A Message
*Please don't submit secure information.
*All rates are subject to change without notice. APR: Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Various terms available.
**NET Credit Union’s Visa® Cash Back Rewards Card provides 1% cash back in eligible purchases with a maximum reward of $600 per calendar year. Redeemable cash rewards are available for redemption at any time in any amount. Redeemed cash rewards are deposited into your primary share account. Cash rewards not redeemed expire after 4 years. The features of this program are subject to change at any time.
***New card holders are eligible for this promotion for a full 12 months beginning within 90 days of account opening. A 3% balance fee is charged per balance transfer. Equal opportunity lender.
****Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date. Subject to change at any time.