Keep Your NET Credit Card Safe
- Keep your cards safe. Don’t take all of your cards with you everywhere you go, rather take only the cards you need. Keep others safely locked away.
- Make strong passwords. Weak passwords are a goldmine for identity thieves. Don’t use the same password for multiple accounts.
- Report lost or stolen credit cards immediately by calling 1-888-297-3416
- Avoid giving your credit card information unless it’s to a trusted source.
- Be vigilant when using your credit card online. Avoid clicking on suspicious looking links. When shopping online, don’t allow sites to save your credit card information.
- Monitor your credit card transactions regularly and your billing statements each month.
- Review your credit reports regularly. Look for any discrepancies.
- Shred all papers with personal information before discarding them, such as old credit card statements.
- Protect your PIN number, don’t share it and don’t keep it with your card.
- Sign up for VISA Purchase Alerts now and receive real-time notifications regarding card use. It’s FREE and easy to use.
So Many Ways to Pay
When you have an account with NET, you have access to several different payment options!
Get your paycheck up to 2 Days Early!***
Looking for checking products?
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, digital banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don't send secure information
Leave A Message*Please don't submit secure information.
*All rates are subject to change without notice. APR: Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Various terms available.
**NET Credit Union’s Visa® Cash Back Rewards Card provides 1% cash back in eligible purchases with a maximum reward of $600 per calendar year. Redeemable cash rewards are available for redemption at any time in any amount. Redeemed cash rewards are deposited into your primary share account. Cash rewards not redeemed expire after 4 years. The features of this program are subject to change at any time.
***Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date. Subject to change at any time.