During the process, you will be asked a series of questions to help verify your identity.
You will need the following information:
- Social Security Number, if you have one
- Government-issued ID (i.e. State Issued Driver’s License/ID or a Passport)
- Routing and account number or credit/debit card number from another financial institution
If the address reflected on the identification provided does not match the address provided on the application, you must also upload proof of your current address.
Acceptable proof of address documents include:
- A driver’s license update card
- An unexpired camera card
- A current utility bill (from within thesame state as you reside)
- A current property tax bill
- A current mortgage loan statement
- A current housing lease agreement signed by the lessor or lessee
- Current mail received from a government agency such as social security, IRS, or state or city government.
A P.O. Box cannot be used as a physical address.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person when opening a new account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Let’s Get Started
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, digital banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don't send secure information
Leave A Message
*Please don't submit secure information.