You’re not limited to just one savings account at NET Credit Union. You can have different accounts to meet different goals. Maybe you’re dreaming of a tropical vacation, a big wedding, or just want to be sure you have enough money for all your holiday shopping and entertainment needs.
Whatever your savings goals, NET can help make it happen with a club account. They are a great way to keep your budget on track and prevent charging up your credit cards. NET currently offers a Vacation Club Account and a Holiday Club Account. Although that’s what we call them, the club accounts can be used for any reason, even just saving for a rainy day.
Benefits of a NET Club Account
- Open a club account at any time.
- Payroll deductions for effortless savings.
- No minimum opening deposit is required.
- Interest earnings on balances above $50.
- Deposit what you want and when you want.
Benefits of a Vacation Club Account
- No maturity date allows for year-round savings needs.
- Account transfer and withdrawal limits apply.
- Funds can be used for overdraft protection.
Benefits of a Holiday Club Account
- A stress-free way to save for the holidays
- At maturity, Holiday Club funds will be deposited directly into
a NET checking or savings account during the first week of October.
Get a Vacation Club & Holiday Club Account at NET
The benefits of getting a vacation club or holiday club account at NET Credit Union are immense. Our goal is to help you manage your money and build a proper savings. If you want to take advantage of these perks we offer, sign up for a club account at NET.
Guide to Opening a Club Account in Digital Banking
You’re not limited to just one savings account at NET Credit Union. You can have different accounts to meet different goals. You can even open a new club account right in Digital Banking!
Not sure how to enable them? Check out this step-by-step guide.