To use digital banking you must select a digital banking password, in order to access your account. You must obtain a separate PIN for each account. With digital banking, you can access your account from any personal computer with Internet access. In addition, within digital banking, you may sign up for E-Statements, which is electronic access to monthly or quarterly statements.
Digital banking is a service for our members. However, the privileges given under this service may be canceled at any time. You may use this service at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There might be some downtime for maintenance. You may transfer any available balance, unless limited under another agreement.
NET Federal Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any transaction that would draw upon insufficient funds, lower an account below a required balance, or exceed the allowable number of transfers.
Use Digital Banking to:
- Access your Credit Union accounts and process transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Make inquiries of your credit union accounts and loan accounts.
- Check account balances.
- Transfer funds between your checking, regular shares, or loan accounts.
- Setup and receive on-line periodic statements by clicking on the e-Statement Selection Button.
- Place stop payment orders.
- Customize – Change your Home Banking Password and your e-mail address registered with us.
Download: Online Services Agreement