2024 Scholarship Question
What does “next generation banking” mean to you? How does NET Credit Union’s digital banking relate to it?
- Applicants must be NET Credit Union members.
- Must be a High school senior, College student, or Trade school student.
- The student must have proof of a B average or better and proof of attendance.
- Each applicant must submit a cover page and 1,000-word essay answering the question above. Cover page must include First & Last Name, Last Four Digits of your Account Number and whether you are a High school or College/Trade school applicant.
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday, March 31st, 2024.
Submit your Scholarship Application
Please don't submit secure information.
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information