NET Scholarships$10,000 in scholarships will be awarded!
Now Accepting 2023 Scholarship Applications
One $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to a current senior high school student.
One $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to a current college/trade student.
2023 Scholarship Question
Banking shouldn’t be difficult at any age. What do you think banking is? How do you manage your money? Is there a different account or benefit you’d wish NET offered that could help improve your banking?
- Applicants must be NET Credit Union members.
- Must be a High school senior, College student, or Trade school student.
- The student must have proof of a B average or better and proof of attendance.
- Each applicant must submit a cover page and 1,000-word essay answering the question above. Cover page must include First & Last Name, Last Four Digits of your Account Number and whether you are a High school or College/Trade school applicant.
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 31st, 2023.
Submit your Scholarship Application
Please don't submit secure information.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 31st. Questions can be sent in using the form fill below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Scholarship Question.”
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information