2023 Scholarship Question
Banking shouldn’t be difficult at any age. What do you think banking is? How do you manage your money? Is there a different account or benefit you’d wish NET offered that could help improve your banking?
- Applicants must be NET Credit Union members.
- Must be a High school senior, College student, or Trade school student.
- The student must have proof of a B average or better and proof of attendance.
- Each applicant must submit a 1,000-word essay with a cover page. Cover page must include First & Last Name, Last Four Digits of your Account Number and whether you are a High school or College/Trade school applicant.
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 31st, 2023.
Submit your Scholarship ApplicationPlease don't submit secure information.
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information