Unlike Your Bank: Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
At NET Credit Union, we’re rooting for you! Unlike a bank, we are here with you every step of the way to help you financially succeed. With all of our great membership benefits, our focus isn’t profit; it’s you.
Take advantage of the equity you’ve built in your home to tackle that next big home remodel project or make quarterly tuition payments. A NET home equity line of credit is an open line of credit that can be used and paid down on an ongoing basis. It’s a flexible solution to meeting your changing needs over time and can be used to finance just about anything. A home equity line of credit is also great to have in case of an emergency. It’s the ideal solution when you need money staggered over a period of time, such as paying ongoing wedding expenses or financing an extensive home renovation project that may take a couple of years to complete. A HELOC enables you to borrow the specific amount of money you need when you need it.
Benefits of NET’s HELOC:
- Close in just 5 days*!
- Competitively low, variable or fixed interest rates.
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s appraised value.
- Ideal for managing ongoing expenses, such as home improvement projects, tuition costs, debt consolidation, medical bills and life events including wedding expenses, vacations and much more.
- Flexibility of revolving line of credit enables you to use only the money you need, when you need it.
- Flexible terms.
- No prepayment penalties.
- No closing costs and no appraisal fee**.
- Interest paid may be tax deductible depending on the use of the funds. (Consult your tax advisor.)
- Take advance from Digital Banking.
- Credit Cards are available to withdraw directly from your loan. – Request Credit Card
- Checks are available to withdraw funds. – Request Checks
Apply for a HELOC here.